Event Location: Santa Barbara, California
- Waleed Al-Atraqchi –President, CJ Affiliate
- Dan Heath- Founder, Thinkwell
September 12-14, 2018
7:00 AM – 11:00 PM (Sept 12)
7:00 AM – 2:00 AM (Sept 13)
7:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Sept 14)
The Motto of the Event: Reach.Grow.Innovate
About the event:
Every year the CJ Affiliate is held to build strong relationships among affiliate marketers. Networking is the most important driving force behind the event. This conference aims to create countless opportunities for affiliate marketers around the world to grow, innovate and create a new path. CJU provides a combines affiliate and educative experience to the attendees and guests. If one wants to forge new connections, earn more long-term business partners, cultivate a long-term bonding with industry peers, then CJU is the place to be. It offers substantial networking opportunities for all to connect through a variety of events.
Some events are-
- CJU Connect
- Discovery Lab
- The zone
- Global Expo
- Exclusive case studies.
So in all, CJU affiliate conference is an educative, networking session meant to make your connections grow and develop personal and professional relationships.
- To engage in provoking discussions on affiliate content
- To get hands-on support and training
- To create new networks and engage in a dedicated meeting space
- To grow the value of your business through help from peers
- To inculcate best practices in Affiliate marketing
- To use data to achieve growth
- To learn what are the existing opportunities and strategies to an affiliate marketer
Who should attend the CJ Affiliate Event?
- Affiliate marketers
- Digital marketers
- E-commerce experts
- Super affiliates
- Tech space owners
- Traffic companies
What will one gain by attending this Event?
- Learn how to use data to beat the competition and make efficient decisions
- To build high-performance influencer campaigns
- To drive growth and improve sales without much investment
- To create better connections and make better networks
- One will also learn to use more technology and tools to apply it skillfully
- To enjoy the latest innovations in the affiliate space
Top 5 reasons to Attend
- Networking with peers, superiors, industry experts
- Increasing knowledge, ideas, innovation and vision
- Get access to experts for training and support
- Hear engaging keynote speakers who have excelled
- To increase strength, capacity and capitalize own business
How to Register and Pricing
To register for the event, you need a unique invitation code that will be sent on request to the registered mail ID.
* Regular registration has started from April 28 onwards at $1,145. The last date for registration is September 11, 2018, or whenever it all sells out.
* Early bird registration is from April 11-April 27 where one gets $100 off making it $1,045.
A CJU18 registration includes access to all events. For including office colleagues, you need a Networking Pass. It has to be purchased separately. A networking pass allows you for 6 beverage tickets which can be shared especially for the after party event. It is priced at $75.
Are there any free Passes or Group Discounts?
No, one cannot get any free passes to this event. They do offer group discounts. They offer a 10% discount for groups of people who are five or more. The criterion is they should register under a primary registrant at the same time. Also, the group will need a unique invitation code for each registrant. That means group rate comes to $114.50 per registrant.
Best way to get Discounts
The best way to get discounts is to apply early or as a group. The group discounts offer is very exciting and this event deserves all that excitement for the kind of value it will add to your business.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.