Schema Pro is an advanced version of the first WordPress plugin from Brainstorm Force. It is SEO friendly and pretty fast. It includes rich snippets which help search engines find your sites and rank you higher. Schema Pro helps automate schema markup and the markup configurations are easily applied to all your selected pages and posts. Using Schema Pro is one of the quickest ways to automate schema mark up.
What is Schema Pro Markup?
For those who find the term new, schema markup means a structured data which all search engines use. You can directly code it at the back end, so front-end users will never be able to see it. It gives the search engine more information about your site. This adds more context to the content in your site.
- Google uses this information to give you rich results or rich snippets which increase the number of clicks on your site.
- Rich snippets help you stand out from your competitors.
- More CTR results in better ranking
How does Schema Pro work?
Now boost your CTR (Click Through Rate) in just 3 simple steps.
- Select from the variety of schemas offered from Schema Pro depending on your requirement. Ata present they offer 13 types of schemas including article, recipe etc.
- Choose your target by creating a rule for the posts and pages where you wish to add the Schema.
- Schema Pro helps you integrate the code into existing fields in a few clicks. Integrate code into fields like Title, Date, Image or custom fields.
That’s it, you Schema Markup is configured in a few simple steps!
What are Features of Schema Pro?
- Eye-catching results – Additional information like ratings to make your snippet stand out
- There’s a marked increase in CTR – Displaying a lot of positive information like votes gets more viewers to your site
- Add to all post types – The various numbers of schemas can be added to all post types or selected posts. You can apply settings by default on all old posts.
- 13 Different Schema Types-Supported Schema Types include Review, Product, Person, Job Postings, and Recipe etc.
- Up-to-date with Google –Schema Pro meets all Google guidelines with highly optimized code.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee in 14 days
- One-to-one Support where all queries are answered immediately
What are the different Schema Pro Types?
All major schema types are supported by Schema Pro which includes
- Job Postings
- Software Application and much more.
All pricing options support multiple sites. So you can use it on your own or client sites.
Schema Pro helps search engines with the precise information they need there making your listing quite appealing. This results in better organic traffic, higher CTR and better rankings for your site too. Schema Pro is of great quality with good support and what’s more, it’s affordable and simple to use too. We have our votes for this simple, efficient plugin which automates schema mark up with proven results.