Shein was started in 2008 by a Chinese entrepreneur with an aim to sell his beautifully designed fashionable clothes. But within two years, it quickly gained a lot of popularity and it was making impressive annual sales of more than $10 million. If we talk about Shein today it has around 8 million active customers and to cater to all those customers Shein has a responsible team of more than 15000 Designers.
Does Shein have an affiliate program?
Yes, the Shein affiliate program can be the best option for the affiliates as Sheen has a diverse range of trendy Fashion clothing and accessories for women that are also pretty affordable at the same time. It can be a great way for fashion bloggers and social media influencers to earn superb commissions by promoting Shein products and clothing to pull up the sales chart of the company.
Why join Shein Affiliate programs?
There are some strong reasons behind joining the Shein affiliate programs. Some of them are:
- You can earn a good commission ranging from 2%-10% on qualifying sales. The commission rates are completely product-dependent.
- Wonderful marketing tools are provided to the affiliates including tracking and reporting tools to help them in doing the company’s promotion.
- Shein provides regular monthly commissions to the affiliates to encourage them.
- You can promote a lot of stuff on Shein as it has a wide range of high-quality clothing, accessories, and products for women and children.
How to join the Shein affiliate program?
- The Shein affiliate program is absolutely free and you have to follow a simple sign-up process on the official Shein affiliation page.
- Any Fashion blogger or social media influencer who has at least 500 followers can easily apply for the program.
- After applying for the program, they will review your application, and if they believe, that you are well qualified to get approved they will surely make it.
- After the successful approval, you will receive a unique URL code that you are going to use for their promotions.
- You will also get your login credential for the affiliate area which will be further helpful in dealing with your earned commissions and support from the Shein team.
How to promote products with the Shein affiliate program?
Shein offers a wide range of marketing tools to its affiliates including text links, banner ads, and product links for effective promotion of Shein products. Custom landing pages can also be used by affiliates for promotion purposes.
Apart from that, you can also use your influential social media profiles including Instagram and Facebook where you can use videos and Images for promotion purposes. Hashtags can also come in quite handy to promote the products in a more effective way to the viewers.
How much commission you will get?
With Every successful sale, you will get up to 10% Commission as an affiliate and the commission rates are also dependent on the products.
The links have usually a cookie period of 30 days.
Hope you liked this detailed review about the Shein Affiliate Program and it would stand beneficial for the affiliates who are willing to join Shein.