Wix is a popular website builder that is famous for creating websites quickly and easily without messing up with hectic codes. It has more than 900 stunning Pre-designed customizable templates that come in handy while you are creating a new website and these templates are built to cater to the needs of several types of website niches. Due to all its features, powerful website-building functionalities, and tools it has become the favorite website-building platform of not only novice creators but also liked by hardcore developers as well.
In this article, we will make an in-depth analysis of the Wix affiliate program review and try to cover all the given crucial aspects to develop a better understanding of this program.
2. What is the Wix affiliate program?
3. Why should you join the Wix affiliate program?
4. What about the Wix affiliate program Commission rates?
5. Requirements to join Wix affiliate program
Does Wix have an affiliate program?
Wix has made its strong presence in the global web development market due to its features. To clinch the pinnacle level of success milestones, it has launched its affiliate program. The Wix affiliate program is a golden opportunity to earn money by promoting Wix services and bagging up huge handsome commissions in your bank account.
Wix offers its In house affiliate program where it doesn’t take help from any third-party advertising networks and manages the whole program by itself.
Wix Affiliate Programs for US, UK & Global
Available as In house affiliate program
What is the Wix affiliate program?
The Wix affiliate program is a brilliant way of earning handsome commissions for online Blogging tutors and blogging education providers. They can easily promote Wix through their tutorial and built-in courses so that learners get attracted to the wonderful web-building services offered by Wix. Wix pays mind-blowing commissions to its affiliates whenever any person gets redirected from the affiliate’s promotion source.
There is a vast range of premium plans that you can promote as an affiliate in order to earn commission money. The primary categories of various plans offered by Wix for Website building services are mentioned below.
1. Website plans
The four major plans offered by Wix in this category which you can promote to your social media contacts and blog visitors are mentioned here.
- Unlimited plan (Best for freelancers)
- Pro Plan (For small-sized entrepreneurs)
- VIP Plan (For larger sized businesses)
2. Business or E-commerce plans
Three categories of Business/E-commerce plans that you can promote are.
- Basic plan
- Business Unlimited plan (Comes with extended 50 GB space)
- Business VIP plan (Offers customized reports and unlimited storage)
3. Enterprise level plan
This is also good to be promoted to extremely large-sized enterprises who need web hosting along with their customized website.
Now if we talk about the marketing and promotional materials, Wix has a bunch of such tools including landing pages and banners. The landing pages are quite handy and come in multiple languages. The banners can be easily used to link affiliate landing pages. The visual banners also help during email and social media campaigns.
Why should join the Wix affiliate program?
The five-strong reasons that will drive you for joining the Wix affiliate program are:
- Ease of use: Wix is very easy to use and new developers would find it very helpful for building new websites. That is the biggest USP of Wix.
- High Commission rates: It gives exceptional commissions of $100 to its affiliates which make it a profitable deal.
- Brand Value: The Brand value of Wix is trustworthy and people would join the program by looking at its overall brand value.
- Multiple choices: There are multiple plans for specific customers depending upon their requirements and you can promote different plans for several types of customers.
- Marketing materials: The Marketing materials including banners and landing pages assist the affiliates in a perfect way to engage the users for successful conversions.
What about the Wix affiliate program Commission rates?
The commission rates offered by Wix are completely flat and you will get a $100 commission for each sale.
Commission Rate: $100 Per sale
Cookie length : 30 Days
- The Payment are made on the 15th of every month to the affiliates when their affiliate account balance reaches to $300 mark. If you have less than $300 in your affiliate account then it would get rolled over into the next month.
- The only payment method available in this program is the “Bank wire transfer” which transfers the funds from your affiliate account to the bank account.
- The cookie length is 30 days which is too small but considering the high commission rate it is quite acceptable.
Requirements to join Wix affiliate program
There are no strict requirements applied by Wix for joining this affiliate program.
- You should have your own social media account or website in an active state with at least 1K followers or 1K traffic per month.
- The only essential thing required is a website with relevant Web hosting content and an impressive number of audiences.
- Wix also restricts any type of objectionable content and resources.
Wix generally takes around 30 Days to approve the applications for the affiliate program
If you are a Blogging educator, Website developer, or Social media influencer having your own website or blog with impressive traffic and audience, then you should definitely go for this program.