About WordPress Affiliate Programs
Many of us know WordPress merely as a system to manage the content (Content Management System-CMS) on our website. But, friends, it is not only a way to organize how our website looks, but also a good source of making money. WordPress has its own Affiliate Program for its members, who use it to build a website. This post is about the various WordPress Affiliate Programs that can assist you in making additional income.
Many freelancers, bloggers, web architects, earn good money through promoting and selling the WordPress plugins, themes, and services. Those who are not into enhancement, they can make a living through product endorsement product promotion is done through affiliate linking of a particular product, and earn commission from the related sales.
If you are working on WordPress and using its exceptional product or theme, then you can recommend the same to other and earn from the sales made by referrals. You can make $100 + by your deals. Most of the WordPress Affiliate Programs are free and available to all; you can join those which suit you. But before going further make sure you have a PayPal account as all of these affiliate programs pay via PayPal.
If you do not have any knowledge about the WordPress affiliate program about the product you are using, simply take help of Google to find it. Just type they product name and affiliate program related to it. You will get all the necessary info about the product and its affiliate program. You can endorse all the products of WordPress by connecting them on emails. You will get all the latest information related to coupons, offers, and understanding of the product.
WordPress Affiliate programs can be divided into the following category:
- WordPress Web Hosting
- WordPress Top Themes
- WordPress Top Plugins
- WordPress Backup-Management Products
Let’s discuss all the above points in detail.
WordPress Web Hosting Affiliate Program
|Hosting Website||Commission as per sales||Website name|
|Wpengine||1550 for 10 sales||https://wpengine.com/affiliate/|
|InMotion Hosting||$100 per sale for 3+||http://www.inmotionhosting.com/hosting-affiliate-program|
|Dreamhost||$97 per sign up||https://www.dreamhost.com/affiliates/|
|iPage||$105 per sale||http://www.ipage.com/affiliate/gettingstarted|
|Siteground||$50 - $125 per sale||https://www.siteground.com/affiliates|
|Bluehost||$65 per sale||https://www.bluehost.com/hosting/partner|
|Fatcow||$100 per sale||http://www.fatcow.com/affiliate/gettingstarted.bml|
|HostGator||$5—$125 per sale||https://www.hostgator.com/affiliates|
|GoDaddy||40% of the deal||https://in.godaddy.com/affiliates/affiliate-program.aspx|
Millions of people trust all these above-mentioned web hosting services because of their quality services and fine-tuned multimedia features. They provide great backup and support to its members.
WordPress Top Themes
Every WordPress website requires a top-quality theme to make the site more useful for the user. These themes are not too expensive, and it assists webmasters to get more for their investment. And vice-versa you too can make money from the WordPress Theme Affiliate Programs.
|Themes||Price||Commission paid per sale||Potential gains||Website link|
|Themelsle||$14.99 for a single plugin up to $299||55%||$8.24 to $164.45||https://themeisle.com/affiliates/|
|Elegant Themes||$69 to $249||50%||$34.50 to $124.50||https://www.elegantthemes.com/affiliates/|
|Studio Press||$59.95 to $499.95||35%||$20.98 to $174.98||https://www.studiopress.com/affiliates/|
|Telsa||$48 to $199||50%||$24 to $99.50||https://teslathemes.com/affiliation-program/|
|CSS Igniter||$49 per theme to $249 (Lifetime package)||40%||$19.60 to $99.60||https://www.cssigniter.com/ignite/affiliates/|
|MyThemeShop||$59 to $85||70%||$41.30 to $59.95||https://mythemeshop.com/affiliate-program/|
|Creative Market||$2 to $499||10%||20¢ to $49.90||https://creativemarket.com/partners|
|Mojo Marketplace||$49||30%||$8.24 to $14.70||http://www.mojomarketplace.com/affiliates|
The above-mentioned themes have thousands of artistic templates, fonts, photos, and visual tools to build a stunning website. They acquire the largest and the leading marketplace for WordPress themes. And also, the low overheads of these products attract more profitable theme shops to promote.
WordPress Top Plugins
We all know that designing a website is not only dependent on the beautiful themes. It requires multiple plugins to outspread and add to the functionality that is already present in WordPress. Due to the range of operations that can be managed by various plugins, endorsing marketable WordPress plugins can render more income. The prices of these plugins may be high, but they equally raise the opportunity to make money through the best WordPress plugin affiliate programs.
|Plugins||Yearly Price||Prospective gains||Commission paid per sale||Affiliate Website|
|CodeCanyon||$8 to $249||$8 to $249||30%||https://codecanyon.net/affiliate_program|
|Beaver Builder||$99 to $399||$24.75 to $99.75||25%||https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/affiliates/|
|Gravity Forms||$39 to $199||$7.80 to $39.80||20%||http://www.gravityforms.com/affiliates/|
|CSS Hero||$29 to $199||$11.60 to $79.60||40%||http://www.csshero.org/affiliate/|
|WP Rich Snippets||$69 to $$399||$22.77 to $ 99.75||33%||https://wprichsnippets.com/affiliate/|
|WPForms||$39 to $349||$7.80 to $69.80||20%||https://wpforms.com/affiliates/|
|Soliloquy –||$19 to $249||$3.80 to $74.7||20%||http://soliloquywp.com/affiliates/|
|OptinMonster||$49 to $199||$9.80 to $39.80||20%||http://optinmonster.com/affiliates/|
|Thirsty Affiliates||$79 to $ 199||$23.7 to $79.60||30%||https://thirstyaffiliates.com/affiliates|
|Envira Gallery||$19 to $249||$3.80 to $49.80||20%||http://enviragallery.com/affiliates/|
The core of WordPress is designed to be lean and lightweight, to maximize flexibility and minimize code bloat. Plugins then offer clientele functions and countenances so that each user can modify their site to their explicit requirements.
Other WordPress Support Management Products
Other than web hosting services, themes, and plugins, there are other WordPress-related affiliate programs which provide a strong backup by managing various services. These products are:
- SEO –Search Engine Optimization is the most important part of the content which brings in valuable traffic to the website. SEO services are very much competitive in nature, and that is why they pay their members really well.
- Email marketing affiliate program– Email marketing is a fast, targeted and well-organized way to reach your client. It is an economical way that allows dealers to reach a large number of customers in less time.
- Stock images– Through stock images, one gets beautiful pictures, vectors, illustrations, for their website in bulk. You can join the different Affiliate Program for getting royalty-free photos and make money by endorsing and referring clienteles.
- Education affiliate programs– with the rising cost of higher studies, students always look for best deals on books and educating sofwares. The Education affiliate program offers a great choice of study material at reasonable prices. Referring these programs to others make you earn good commission.
- Keyword Research and Marketing Tools Affiliate Programs– Keyword research and marketing tools help you in finding potential keywords and top lead generating tools to market your content to targeted audiences. You can refer the programs which you use and gross money from their affiliate programs.
|180 Fusion||25% or 5%-10% depending on volume. Average deal of $1800|
|Social Bubbler||$100 monthly for every customer. 2nd level member gets $25 extra|
|Web SEO||Up to $199.60 for desktop software and $60 for online cloud-based software|
|SEO Book||30% of 5 sales. 20% sign up bonus. Top level affiliate gets 50%.|
|SEO Power Suite||$157 per sale|
|SEMRush||40% for recurring commission|
|Sixty Marketing||20% – 40%|
|Whitespark||25% of each sale|
|Email Marketing||Commission Paid|
|AWeber||periodic 30% commissions|
|Constant Contact||$5 to $105 for new customer referral|
|Convert Kit||periodic 30% commissions|
|Get Response||periodic 33% commissions|
|iContact||$125 for each new customer recommendation|
|Stock Images||Commission Paid|
|iStock & Getty Images||20% and 10% for returning|
|Legacy Learning Systems||20%|
|Studybay||60% for first order and 15% for each subsequent order|
|Keyword Research and Marketing Tools||Commission Paid|
|KW Finder||Commission Paid|
regular 30% commissions
|Leadpages||regular 30% commissions|
|Long Tail Pro||30% of the sales price & future recurring revenue|
|99designs||$55 commission for each new customer referral|
The above mentioned different WordPress affiliate programs are useful for all the webmasters, bloggers, and web developers to make money online.
Few advices for webmasters
- Always write detailed information about the affiliate product you are endorsing, so that the client understand the advantage of buying that particular product.
- Always sign up as a customer to know the inside details of the product you are referring.
- You can also offer a bonus to your customers for buying a product through your affiliate link. A reward may include freebies like discounts on your services, setting up a WordPress site, a free guide to the product you are endorsing.
- If you have food blogs or review providing blogs, you can use rich snippets (structured data markup) which will allow search engines to comprehend better what info is enclosed on each web page.
- You can gross more income by recommending people to freelancers and dedicate your time in more productive stuff, like writing tutorials or reviews.
So, the information about various WordPress affiliate programs will now assist you in taking a right decision. You can easily select and endorse any of these high money-making products. You can refer any of these services to your clients and take benefit in the form of huge commission from the hosts.
If you know any other WordPress Affiliate Program which will help in earning a good commission, please do tell us. According to me Elegant Themes, Shutterstock, Wp101, LongTailPro, and Siteground are most preferred WordPress Affiliate programs in different fields.