It often happens with us that we desire to learn other additional skills with time, but due to lack of knowledge or scarcity of time, we lie behind. With changing time, the education industry has provided us with many learning options with just a few clicks. The e-learning programs are prevalent among professionals and young people who want to learn new skills and acquire more knowledge with time. For those who have education-related blogs, these E-Learning Affiliate Programs are a great way to provide knowledge to those who want to pursue the courses.
Through these E-Learning Affiliate Programs, anyone can get the expertise in their desired field. As a blogger, you can add various institutes which offer online training and certificate courses in different subjects to provide knowledge to those who don’t know about it, and also make earning through commissions.
Top 5 E-Learning Affiliate Programs
Udemy offers a wide range of courses related to technology, personal development, designing, business, software, lifestyle, photography, health & fitness, and much more. It is the world’s biggest online learning market where lives are enriched through skill-building. At Udemy, over 55000 courses are offered by expert trainers.
Udemy Affiliate Program offers:
- High commission up to 20% on sale from your blog
- Exclusive content, links, coupons, discounts, banners, and other promotional tools
- Dedicate affiliate Manager
- Network Partner- LinkShare
- Sign up for Udemy Affiliate Program
Brian Tracy is an internationally recognised personality who gives training in various courses like sales training, business training, time management, leadership, etc. He trains people through live speaking and coaching through live seminars or coaching program. His teachings and programs have changed many lives through powerful course material.
Brain Tracy Affiliate Program offers:
- 20-40% commission depending on purchases made
- Access to links, content, banners, social media posts
- Special offers and product packages
- Network partner –Commission Junction and its own Internal Program
- Sign up for Brain Tracy Affiliate Program
If you a tech guy and want more training on your skills as per the job requirement, then consider SimpliLearn online training institute. It offers 400+ certificate courses in various subjects like IT, software, digital marketing cloud computing, quality management, mobile development, and many more.
SimpliLearn Affiliate Program offers:
- Commission 20%
- Get links and texts
- An enthusiastic team of Affiliate Managers
- Network partner- Commission Junction
- Sign up for SimpliLearn Affiliate Program
It is yet again a popular technology-based online learning solution that offers courses in software development, IT, creative and data professional, architecture and construction, cybersecurity, and many more.
PluralSight Affiliate Program offers:
- Banner ads and creative assets to drive sales
- Monthly newsletters
- Free courses for yourself to brush up your skills
- Commission structure- $15 for free trials, $25 monthly subscriptions, and $50 for annual subscription
- Network partner- ShareASale
- Sign up for PluralSight Affiliate Program
At Coursera, you can learn various courses related to technology, data science, business, computer science, social science, etc. Each course offered is like a communicating manual containing pre-recorded videos, puzzles and assignments.
Coursera Affiliate program offers:
- 20-45% commission on 1000+ courses
- Access to banners and text links
- Newsletter with curated content advertising creative
- Access to product advertiser field
- Network partner- LinkShare
- Sign up for Coursera Affiliate Program
Edx founded by Harvard University and MIT provide best online courses by the world’s best university and institutions.
edX Affiliate program offers:
- Commission: 10% on all sales
- Dedicated affiliate support
- Offers to promote
- Sign up for edX Affiliate program
These 5 top training institutes offer the above-mentioned Online Training Courses Affiliate Programs. The courses cater to the professional needs of every individual who want to keep himself updated with the changing world. Knowledge is something which can be acquired at any time, by anyone, so as to stand firm in this competitive world. So, you can promote these training institutes and include these E-Learning Affiliate programs in your educational blog in the form of reviews.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.